ObjectivesThis e-learning serves as a first introduction to the principles of process management. It deals with the key terms and methods used to describe and manage processes. These are the tools for the systematic identification, analysis and documentation of processes.
- Key terms and definitions in process management
- Elements of processes
- Process outline
- Roles in process management
- Process model and Process map
- Outlook on the seminar “Process Management Basics”
- Managers and employees Process Management
- Managers and employees Organization
- Managers and employees Corporate and Personnel Development
- Process Manager; Process Analysts, Process Coordinators, Process Modeler
- Managers and employees Quality Management
- Managers and employees Information Technology
- Managers with process responsibility
Get to know Marco, he is a well-known part of the e-learning
Certificate programCertification as Operational Process Manager with TÜV Rheinland Certified Qualification
If the seminars Process Management Basics (classroom or digital) and Operational Process Management as classroom training or Operational Process Management as blended learning or digital learning are booked at the same time, a package price of € 3,990 net applies.
The certificate exam for Operational Process Manager with TÜV Rheinland Certified Qualification takes place on the last day of the seminar Operational Process Management from 3:30 pm to 5:00 pm. The examination fee is € 399 net and is included in the package price of € 3,990 net.
Please note the admission requirements in the examination regulations.
BPM&O E-Learning Plattform
79,- EUR zzgl. 19% MwSt.
€ 79,- netto