ObjectivesProcess goals are intended to provide employees in executing roles with orientation within the process. In addition, they are intended to support executives in managing and improving processes.
In this e-learning, you will learn how operational process goals can be derived from strategic corporate goals. By defining process goals, a direction for the implementation of customer requirements and the corporate strategy can be set.
- Deriving operational process goals from strategic guidelines
- Defining process goals according to the “SMART” criteria
- Considering potential improvements when setting goals
- Implementing goals across the different levels of the process model
- Documenting process goals
- Making process goals controllable by setting measurable process indicators
- Managers and employees Process Management
- Managers and employees Organization
- Managers and employees Corporate and Personnel Development
- Process Manager; Process Analysts, Process Coordinators
- Managers and employees Quality Management
- Managers and employees Information Technology
- Managers with process responsibility
See in this video what to expect from the e-learning (short overview)
Certificate programCertification as Operational Process Manager with TÜV Rheinland Certified Qualification
If the seminars Process Management Basics (classroom or digital) and Operational Process Management as blended learning or digital learning are booked at the same time, a package price of € 3,990 net applies.
The certificate exam for Operational Process Manager with TÜV Rheinland Certified Qualification takes place on the last day of the seminar Operational Process Management from 3:30 pm to 5:30 pm. The examination fee is € 399 net and is included in the package price of € 3,990 net.
Please note the admission requirements in the examination regulations.
BPM&O E-Learning Plattform
79,- EUR zzgl. 19% MwSt.
€ 79,- netto