ObjectivesWith the help of process analysis, it is possible to identify weak points, potential improvements and reasons for possible deviations between the As-Is and To Be performances of the process. In addition to weaknesses, potentials can also be examined in order to make well-formulated suggestions on how blocking factors can be reduced and supporting factors can be strengthened.
In this e-learning, you will learn methods of process analysis to derive improvement measures. In doing so, you provide a solid foundation for process optimization.
- Getting familiar with systematic approaches for the analysis of processes
- Applying methods of analysis
- Assessing deviations and weak points
- Finding optimization potentials
- Identifying and prioritizing measures
- Managers and employees Process Management
- Managers and employees Organization
- Managers and employees Corporate and Personnel Development
- Process Manager; Process Analysts, Process Coordinators
- Managers and employees Quality Management
- Managers and employees Information Technology
- Managers with process responsibility
Certificate programCertification as Operational Process Manager with TÜV Rheinland Certified Qualification
If the seminars Process Management Basics (classroom or digital) and Operational Process Management as blended learning or digital learning are booked at the same time, a package price of € 3,990 net applies.
The certificate exam for Operational Process Manager with TÜV Rheinland Certified Qualification takes place on the last day of the seminar Operational Process Management from 3:30 pm to 5:00 pm. The examination fee is € 399 net and is included in the package price of € 3,990 net.
Please note the admission requirements in the examination regulations.
BPM&O E-Learning Plattform
79,- EUR zzgl. 19% MwSt.
€ 79,- netto