Advanced training with passion
Process Management – More successful with process orientation
Anchoring process orientation sustainably throughout a company is one of the most important levers for success in global competition. Process management is the holistic method with which process orientation can be achieved in a targeted manner.
A selection of our seminars:
- Implement strategy via processes : How to implement the corporate strategy with the help of defined strategic process goals
- Process management basis: Basic knowlege and tools in process management
- Digitize and automate processes: Examine processes for automation potential and implement them with workflow systems
- Process-oriented customer journey mapping: Align internal processes in a customer-oriented manner
- Transform organizations: Digital transformation and organizational change
- Operational process management: How processes can be managed and improves in a goal, competence and resource-oriented manner
- Lead a process-oriented organization (FPO2): Knowledge and practice-oriented tools for developing and leading a process-oriented organization
- Develop a process-oriented organization (FPO1): Knowledge and practice-oriented tools for developing a process-oriented organization
- Develop and improve processes with design thinking: Design thinking methods that are useful for process development and pocess improvement
- Process modelling with BPMN 2.0: Key facts about BPMN 2.0 and how to apply it actively
SVA System Vertrieb Alexander GmbH
With the help of the “process management glasses” I got a well-rounded understanding and overview of operational process management and it supports my further work with very useful methods and knowledge. I particularly liked the practical approach of the seminar and the trainer. Thanks very much!
Busch-Jaeger Elektro GmbH
The seminar “Digitize and automate processes” offers a wonderful overview of the various technologies that can be used in the context of process automation. It is amazing that processes can be improved with such simple means. Definitely a topic of the future!